Hotwiferio.com- CHEATING WIFE IN HOTEL 27

Description:
This week Im with a new college boy. I was so excited when he sent me photos. I put on short jean mini skirt, lingerie and stockings. When he came in he looked so cute. I couldnt wait to take advantage of him. I showed him my sexy outfit and started teasing him. I then talked dirty and pulled out my big tits and got down on my knees and pulled his shorts off and pulled his boxers off and then let his cock come out. I stroked his cock running my fingers up and down his shaft and then I put it in my mouth. I sucked on him for a while and then had him sit on the couch. I then pulled off my panties and showed him my hairy pussy. I asked him if he wanted me to fuck him or just give him a blow job but he wanted everything I sat down on the coffee table and spread my legs and then pussy for him. I wanted him to see exactly what he was going to get I then got in between his legs and sucked on his cock again. I also titty fucked him. I then asked him if he wanted me and he said yes so I put the condom on and straddle his legs and slid my pussy down on him. I fucked him till I came and then got off him. I wanted to get his load in m mouth. I continued sucking and licking until he let out a huge creamy load for me. I just love young cocks
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : hotwiferio-jan19wk3-mpeg4(1).mp4
File Size : 234.31 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:28

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan19week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: