Hotwiferio.com- SMOTHER TEASE DENIAL

Description:
Today I had a surprise for my friend Tony. I asked him to come over so he could have some fun with me but I wanted to dominate him and make him my sex slave. I told him to wait on the couch for me so I could get things ready. He looked really excited when I walked in. He started touching and kissing me but I let him know right away that I was in charge and that he would have to sit back and let me tell him what to do. I did my strip tease while I made him sit in the chair with his hands to himself. I then brought him over to my bed where I had ropes tied to the posts of the bed. He thought he was going to tie me up but I told him no- I_m tying you up cuz your my sex slave I got him on the bed and tied his arms back. I then started teasing his cock. He kept asking me to suck on it and I told him not to tell me what to do. I then smacked his dick with my hand. I ran my fingers up and down his shaft and then he asked me to stroke him. I again smacked his cock and told him no I told him that he_s not going to tell me what to do and that I would do what I wanted with him. I then ran my tongue around his cock head circling it with my tongue. I then sat on his face and made him lick my pussy and ass real good while I teased his cock again. I came on his face and then I got out my huge kong dong and started playing with it, stroking it and sliding my pussy down on it. He was wishing it was his cock but I told him he had to watch me fuck this huge toy I then teased his cock some more making him beg and plead for me to make him cum. I scolded him by smacking his dick and letting him know he would not be able to come until I wanted him to I continued stroking and sucking on his cock and then he shot out a big load. I was angry and surprised because I had told him not to cum yet. I have to admit I did enjoy seeing his cum shoot out and then I licked it all up
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : mar14wk2-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 688.05 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:30:30

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:mar14week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: