Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 37

Description:
This week I met Steve for a cock audition. I was anxious to meet him because in his photos he had a very big cock and I was so excited to play with it I put on a sexy spider body stocking that one of my members bought me. It was very revealing so I wore a robe to first meet him and then once we started kissing and I sat on his lap then I took it off. He was super sweet and quiet but I made him feel comfortable with my kisses and soft touch. I was very happy to see that when I pulled down his pants and pulled off his boxers to reveal his very large cock that he was already getting super hard for me. I started off by stroking his shaft and then putting my mouth on the head. I could feel some pre-cum already starting. I love this part I then sat him down on the couch and I straddled him and rubbed his cock on my pussy. I loved slapping his heavy dick on my clit. As I continued playing with his cock he was fingering me and when he was ready to cum I stroked faster and licked his head until he shot out his big load I then licked up the sticky mess He was so much fun Ill be calling on him again.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june15wk2(1).mp4
File Size : 349.15 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:31

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june15week2_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: