Hotwiferio.com- TRUE WHORE STORIES

Description:
This week I_m in my new home in KC I_m still traveling a lot though and meeting some really nice guys. Recently I met a guy downtown in his hotel. He was super cute and so young I was excited from the beginning. We were having a drink and just talking when I heard some noise from the bedroom and out walks another guy. I was ready to leave but the first guy talked me into staying and I ended up having fun with both of them. I new I needed to tell my hubby all the details of what happened that night so I waited until he was in a good mood and I put a sexy outfit on and asked him to come into the bedroom with me. I then proceeded to tease him with body and talk dirty and then I told him how I had sex with 2 guys last night and that they took turns fucking me and cumming inside me. When the shock wore off my hubby_s face I told him how I was still really horny and wanted his cock inside me. I managed to smooth things over by stroking and sucking on my hubby_s cock and then telling him to fuck me good and hard because I am such a naughty whore who loves making guys cum I ended up getting a really nice load all over my face and hair Hmm, love all that sticky cum
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : june14wk5-mpeg2(1).mp4
File Size : 418.23 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:34

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:june14week5_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: