Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 32

Description:
This week I did another cock audition with a young guy named Sean. I was very excited to meet him because he was so nice and his photos were really hot I was shy and a bit nervous at first as I always am when I meet someone new. He did warm me up fast though We went right at it and started making out and touching each other. His body was nice and hard and I was anxious to get him naked He must have felt the same way cuz my clothes came off pretty fast. lol After kissing and him touching me I unzipped his jeans and pulled his dick out. I began stroking him and getting it nice and hard. I then went down on my knees and put it in my mouth. I got him really hard and could feel every inch of him down my throat. We then sat on the couch and I sucked on him while he fingered me. My pussy was so wet and wanted more. We then did 69 and I sat on his face with my ass and pussy. He licked every inch of me I sucked him good too. We then were ready to fuck so I got on top of him and slid right down. I also did reverse cow girl and my pussy was loving this He then got on top of me and fucked me hard. I had my legs wrapped around him and felt him deep inside me. His thrusting made me cum so hard He then flipped me over and had me from behind fucking me real good and hard. When he was ready to cum I got on my knees and stroked his big load onto my face. I knew I was going to have fun with him We hit it right off
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan14wk4-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 356.85 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:56

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan14week4_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: