Hotwiferio.com- COCK AUDITIONS 31 - BBC

Description:
This week I did a cock audition with Daniel. Hes a real cute, fit guy with a nice big black cock I brought him into the living room and told him how happy I was to meet him. We were flirting and touching each other. He got excited while I was touching him and he asked me if I wanted to see his cock. I, of course said yes I got his pants down and pulled it out of his pants. It was already starting to get big for me. We kissed and made out while I stroked it and I got it to his full length which was pretty long I then got down on my knees and took his big black cock in my mouth. I loved sucking on it and I made a nice big slurppy mess all over it I spit on it quite a few times. He fucked the back of my throat with his cock and made me gag but I liked it We then got on the couch. I laid across his lap and continued sucking and stroking it while cupping and playing with his balls while he fingered me. We then did 69 and I got on top and smothered him with my pussy and ass while I sucked and stroked him some more. He then said he was going to cum so he stood up and I squatted down with my legs open and took his big cock in my hand. I finished stroking him with two hands and made him cum a nice big load all over my mouth. It even ran down my neck and tits. It was a nice big mess
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : jan14wk3-clip3hd(1).mp4
File Size : 408.01 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:18

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:jan14week3_1600highres.zip

Download VIDEO: