Hotwiferio.com- RIO IN FLAMES

Description:
We got up early and took a long walk on the beach towards town. We found some smoother areas to play in the surf, and also a resort that is under construction. We thought we would check it out. It was really going to be pretty with all the tile work in and around the pool. The reception room was really pretty with a lot of hand painted details. The spa area wasn_t as completed, but it was perfect for the privacy we wanted. We went off into one of the bathrooms and started looking around. I thought it would be a great place to play with TT. I got him aroused by sticking a finger in my pussy and letting him taste it. I was already getting moist in anticipation of having TT in my mouth. I pulled down his shorts and held it in my hand. I squeezed it while stroking it. It felt so smooth to the touch. I than got down and squatted in between his legs so I could reach it with my mouth. I could feel drops of the warm pre-cum on my tongue. I wanted it all that much more. I pulled my bathing suit aside so I could find my lips and than I inserted two fingers. It felt really warm, I was really getting excited. I started to really suck on him than, at first slow, and than really fast. The faster I touched myself and him, the louder we both got. It didn_t take long for all that cum to squirt onto my face and for both of us to cum simultaneously
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug03wk2clip1.3gp
File Size : 20.02 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:02:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug03wk2clip3.mp4
Flyfiles Video:aug03wk2clip3.mp4