Humiliationpov.com- Mandys Perfect Ass Manipulation

Description:
Mandy Flores
Hey loser, youre going to worship my perfect fucking ass. But its not going to be that easy. Im going to tease you first. Im going to tease you with my ass under my tight skirt. Do you see how fucking perfect my curves are? Do you know how hard I work on this ass while youre watching my videos instead of fucking your wife or your gf, or maybe instead of going out and trying to get laid? Youre at home jerking off in front of your computer to my ass.
Youre my ass loser, on your knees, jerking your pathetic cock. I want you to know where you belong when it comes to me. Im going to make you jealous of my panties. You wish you could be the panties on my tight little perfect ass. This is just the beginning loser. Just stare at my ass and jerk your cock and lose your mind.
I want you to beg out loud to see my ass. Do it while youre alone in your room, on your knees. Wont that make you feel stupid? Good boy. Let me pull up my skirt and show you how perfect it is. I know that theres no where else youd rather be than on your knees, jerking and praying to my ass. How do I know this? Because here you are LOL This is where you belong. Nothing else feels this good. You should feel so fucking privileged that Im allowing you this view. And you know this is the closest youll ever get.
You wish you could be my panties, just wrapped so perfectly around my ass. And if you beg me loud enough to take my panties off, I will. So let me hear you loser. How bad do you want it? I can almost hear the desperation in your voice. Ill bet youd like to buy these panties so you could be even closer to my ass. My ass and my pussy are so out of your league. Am I going to let you see it? Its so close now, right in front of you. Its fucking perfect and its fucking with your weak mind. Well I might just give you a peak of my perfect naked ass
My ass is going to get you so stupid, so wrapped around my finger that soon youll be my little butt puppet
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : pantyenvy-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 324.59 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:09:27

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Videoantyenvy-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Videoantyenvy-wmvhd.wmv