Humiliationpov.com- Beg Me To Drain You, I Dont Need Your Stupid Cash

Description:
Goddess Tierra
Here you are again, begging me to take your cash. I know it feels so good to give your Goddess your money. But I dont have to take money from you losers. You should be so grateful that I even take your money. I have other things I could be doing, but instead, Im talking to you losers. So today Im not going to take your money from you because honestly, I dont need it. But I know how good it makes you feel to hand over your money to me. So Beg, Beg me to drain you dry. Let me hear you loser.
Awww you want to pay me so badly, dont you? It makes you so horny. You long to see me spending your hard earned cash. Beg me, I know you want me to have your money. You want to tribute my ass. So if you want my attention, if you really want me to take your money, then you better beg. I dont have to be here loser. I dont need you or your stupid cash. You need me, you need to pay me. Handing over your money to me is the only way you can get off. You need this.
Beg me, I want to hear the desperation in your voice. I want you to totally degrade yourself for me. Youre getting so hard arent you? You get so horny when I drain your account. Your cock just twitches and you get so fucking stupid. I know Im mindfucking you and that makes you want to pay me even more. Beg me to bankrupt you. I dont even need your cash but its just so fun to take it away.
I know your cock just throbs each time you hit that tribute button. You want that feeling right now. You Need to pay me. So beg me, loser. Beg harder Show me how desperate you are. Stroke and pay loser. Its the only thing that can make you cum. We both know this, so I use it against you. I love making you beg. You should be so grateful that Im allowing you to pay me. Thank me idiot.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : tierrabegfd-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 215.84 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:06:16

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tierrabegfd-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:tierrabegfd-wmvhd.wmv