Humiliationpov.com- Sensual Spank And Stroke Tease

Description:
Miss Cherry Vee
Youre so lucky loser, do you know why? Because Im going to let you stroke to me, to my perfect fucking body. And you should be so grateful. I mean just look at me. But theres a catch. While you stroke yourself to me, youre also going to spank yourself for me because youre a fucking perv, always perving on hot young girls like me. Its so fucking pathetic.
So go get something to spank yourself with, a paddle, a whip, a hairbrush, a dildo. I know youre already rock hard from staring at me, but now I want you to stand up with your legs apart. I want you to tease your balls with your paddle. Dont hit them, just gently massage your balls with your paddle. And while youre doing that, grab your hard cock and slowly and gently stroke your cock. Keep stroking and move your paddle over to your ass, and just gently rub it over your ass. But I know you truly want to spank yourself, you like hurting yourself for me. So when I say, Spank, I want you to spank your ass hard, but dont stop jerking. I want it to sting. Hit yourself hard.
And every time you spank it, I want you to jerk it faster. Spank. Grip your dick tighter, spank your ass, and jerk it. I know you love spanking yourself for me while you stare at my flawless body. Spank, Spank, Spank. Now stop stroking. I want you to just spank your ass now, I want you to spank it until its red. Good boy, now give your balls one good spank. Now grip your cock and jerk it. You love jerking your cock, especially after spanking yourself for me. Now keep spanking, spank and jerk loser.
Now were gong to go from your balls to your ass. Spank your balls, spank your ass, back and forth and dont stop jerking. Im going to let you cum but youre going to have to spank your balls while you cum. Dont be a pussy, do it for me. Spank that cum out of your balls.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : cherryspank-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 288.28 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:23

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cherryspank-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:cherryspank-wmvhd.wmv