Humiliationpov.com- The Total Degradation and Humiliation Of A Loser

Description:
Goddess Vega and Princess Madison
This is part 2 and includes: Strap-on sucking, bratty laughter, femdom, spanking, tons of verbal humiliation, Goddess worship, face slapping and small penis humiliation.
This clip begins with Princess Madison rubbing the dildo across his lips and making him say, I love this cock, as Miss Vega laughs in his stupid face Then he gets a good face slapping before she rams the dildo in and out of his mouth. Next Miss Vega makes him say, Im a dirty little faggot and I love sucking cock. LOL And the loser sucks it, of course, lol. They make his lips make love to that big dildo. He cant get enough.
They laugh in the dirty cocksuckers face and then spank him again for being so fucking pathetic. Poor loser. But he loves every second of their abuse. He doesnt deserve this and they remind him of this fact. There is some severe verbal abuse in this clip. His brain, ass and body get utterly destroyed
Next they focus their attention on his little dick. They make him jerk it with two fingers as they laugh in his face. They put their pinkies up to his dick to compare and their pinkies are bigger then his tiny little dick Then they put the dildo next to his cock to show him exactly how small it really is. Theres some great small penis humiliation you wont want to miss
They tease him with their hot bodies but he still continues to have trouble getting hard, so they shove the dildo back in his mouth and his cock springs to attention Oh my god what a fucking loser he is They make him apologize for being so pathetic. He feels so stupid jerking his limp dick in front of these two gorgeous brats
Join HumiliationPOV and this could be you
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : spankjerker2-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 289.43 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:08:25

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:spankjerker2-wmvhd.wmv