Humiliationpov.com- Helplessly Addicted To The Brats Of HumiliationPOV

Description:
Enchantress Sahrye
Just relax and breathe for me while you listen to the sound of my voice. Were going to go into a very deep trance. Let your mind and body to relax and just let go to my control. Allow my voice to control your mind. Youre falling deeper and deeper. My soothing voice is going to lull you into hyp n0 tc bliss.
You are helpless for the brats of HumiliationPOV. You will spend every waking moment dedicated to the Goddesses of HumiliationPOV. Every free moment you have will be spent jerking and worshiping, pleasing us. When you go to work, you are working for us. To make us money. You live for us, you breathe for us. You need this site, it gives you life, it gives you purpose. You are devoted to us. Your mind, body, soul and wallet. We are an addiction you cannot break.
All of your thoughts will soon revolve around the Princesses on HumiliationPOV. We will fill your mind. You will only be able to think of ways to please us as you jerk your cock endlessly on this site. We are your reason. You need us, you feel this need growing inside your mind. Im going to penetrate your soul with my words.
You will fulfill all of our needs and ask for nothing in return. We are you purpose. You worship the brats of HumiliationPOV. Feel these words echo in your mind, over and over again. You live to please us and theres nothing you can do about it. You are hopelessly addicted to us and this site. No more life, no more wife, no more family or friends, just us. You cannot escape this. You live for us. You are nothing but a pathetic loser who lives to serve the Goddesses of HumiliationPOV. Accept that this is your place. My programming will never leave your weak mind loser.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : hypsahrye-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 290.09 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:08:26

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:hypsahrye-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:hypsahrye-wmvhd.wmv