Humiliationpov.com- Jerk Or Denial Game, You Get Teased When You Get Denied

Description:
Princess Mika
Hey loser, were going to play a little game and I Love playing games. Heres how its going to work, I am going to roll dice, once for you and once for me, and whoever has the higher number, wins. If you win, you get to stroke that sad, lonely, useless, pathetic cock. If you lose, you will not stroke, but I will tease you to make it agonizing for you. So if you win, you stroke without teasing, if you lose, I tease the fuck out of you while youre denied permission to touch your cock. Were going to do six rounds, and the last round will determine whether or not youre going to cum. And this is going to be totally random loser, you will see it all unfold, will luck be on your side?
Im not going to reveal the results, youre going to have to watch and see. But just watching this video and getting so see my amazing body in these bra and panties should be enough to entice you into watching. And either way youre going to love it whether you win or lose. I mean even if you lose you get the privilege of watching me tease you with my hot, perfect, young body. Will fate allow you to stroke that pathetic dick of yours? Ready to play loser? Im a merciless tease..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : mikagame1-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 356.43 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:22

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mikagame1-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:mikagame1-wmvhd.wmv