Humiliationpov.com- Mindless Idiot Conditioned For Verbal Abuse

Description:
HumiliationPOV welcomes Macey Jade
Ewww youre such a freak, gross I mean why are you even watching this clip? Do you enjoy being told what a waste of space you are? Do you enjoy being told what a meaningless loser you are? You must because here you are. You need a further reminding of your place beneath me. I will never get over how fucking stupid you are. Youve become so gullible and mindless. Its so sad. You just eat up this little bit of attention that Im handing you, that Im spitting at you. Eat it up freak.
Jerk your dick faster because I know thats what youre doing right now. Its all you ever want to do as I sit here and belittle and degrade you. And you love it because you know that this is the only attention youll ever get from a hot brat like me. My humiliation makes you so hard, so horny, so desperate, so fucking stupid. And to make matters worse, you actually paid to be told what a worthless piece of $.h..t. you are. You loving paying to be humiliated, financially fucked and manipulated. Youre a fucking idiot, do you know that?
You know the stuff that turns you on isnt normal, right? I mean you must understand by now what a confused fuck up you are. You will never be normal. Do you know why? Because you keep coming back for this, you keep having it reinforced. You cant stop. Real men want to be teased, while youve been conditioned to get off on denial. I know your cock is throbbing right now and Ill Im doing is humiliating you. Its so easy, youre that dumb, that conditioned. Youre consumed with girls youll never have. And that is why you take my abuse.
And the more you jerk the weaker you get and the more youre willing to pay just to be told what a loser you are. You fucking love it But know that I will always look down on your, I will always hate you. Youre completely worthless, the only thing I like about you is your wallet. I dont give a fuck about you loser. Youre just another wallet, when youre all used up there are plenty of others. Nameless faceless jerking wallets who live to pay and stroke. But I know youll keep spending because you a mindless moron, properly conditioned to continually fuck yourself over.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : macey-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 324.18 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:09:26

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:macey-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:macey-wmvhd.wmv