Humiliationpov.com- Spending Is Bliss-Sweet, Seductive Hyp n0 tc Trance

Description:
Princess Kaelin
I want you to come away from this in a total state of bliss. I want you to feel better than youve ever felt and Im going to make sure of that. So start by relaxing and remember that youre always safe with me. Breathe slowly with me. Stare deep into my eyes and breathe. Start to feel your whole body just relax. You feel a tingle across your skin. Breathe relaxation into your whole body. Let go off all your stress, your worries, and fear. Just breathe in to complete relaxation and open your mind, open it like a blank page, ready to absorb my words. Your brain is like a book that doesnt have a single word written in it, your mind is completely open to me.
As I count you down, you will fall fall deeper, you will relax even more as you feel it wash over your whole body. Stare deeper into my eyes, clear your mind. Your mind is a blank slate. You are an open vessel ready to be filled. Im going to put words on the blank book that is your mind.
Spending on me is bliss. Men have always provided for women, this is the natural order of things. Your purpose in life is to provide for women, its to spoil women. Its always been this way. You cannot escape it. Men go out and work and bring home the money and provide for women. You know this deep down because its in your nature, for men to give money to women. Paying a woman will fulfill you and you have found the perfect woman to pay. Nothing feels better than paying a perfect woman like me.
In the book of your mind, you see the words, Spending is bliss. Spending on Princess Kaelin is bliss. I want you to associate spending with total bliss. Every dollar you spend will be an erotic blissful rush through your body. Bliss is spending on Princess Kaelin, that is written on the pages of your mind and it cannot be erased. Forever you will associate spending on me with total bliss.
I want you to spend on me as you listen to me inside your brain, and I want you to jerkoff, and when you cum, you will have the most intense orgasm youve ever had. And this will permanently embed in your mind that spending is total bliss. And every time you spend on me you will feel this bliss again and again. Nothing will ever compare again.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : kaelinbliss-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 334.53 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:09:44

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:kaelinbliss-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:kaelinbliss-wmvhd.wmv