Humiliationpov.com- Rejected Addicted Humiliation Jerk Junkie

Description:
Spoiled Princess Ashley
You are such a pathetic loser, that youll buy this clip, even though Im fully clothed and you cant even see my hot little body, and you know how perfect it is, dont you loser. And youre so obsessed and addicted to me, that youll pay to see me even in a fucking sweat shirt, because Im still so fucking hot. Its so sad and pathetic how weak you are for me. Ive got you so hooked.
You dont even care that I wont show you my perfect body. You like being denied by me, you like being rejected by me. In fact, it turns you on even more. Because youre a reject and you deserve to be rejected by me, and you know it. Youre addicted to jerking your cock to me, and youll continue to do it as long as Im relentlessly humiliating you. Youre a humiliation junkie, you cant stop, can you? No. You cant. Look how fast youre jerking.
Youre a freak. You get off to me calling you a loser. It doesnt matter what Im wearing. In fact, its better when Im completely denying you, making you feel even more stupid. Youre even turned on by the fact that youre going to by a clip of me in a sweatshirt, telling you how stupid you are for doing so. So desperate and pathetic for me that youll watch this clip of me fully dressed, insulting you and flipping you off. Do you see what a disgusting, addicted, pathetic freak you are for me?
Youre a loser, loner, jerk addict. Youre an awkward, socially retarded freak. Youre a pathetic little jerk junkie, arent you? Youre a humiliation freak and thats all youll ever be. So go on, loser, jerk that dick, jerk it to me in this sweatshirt while I continue to destroy you with my insults. Because you know that even in this sweatshirt, Im way too hot for you. This is your life, no friends, no life, just at home in front of your computer, jerking off every day, to hot girls who dont give a fuck about you. And even though you know this, you still cant stop. You cant, can you? Youre so horny you cant stop jerking that loser cock of yours. Youll never fuck a woman, you dont deserve to, your cock should be locked up in a little cage. Thats what jerkoff junkie freaks like you deserve.
Because you cant stop fucking your hand to hot girls like me. You dont want to stop, you want to be like this, an addicted masturbation addict. It feels so good, doesnt it? And now youre going to cum for me right now because Ive got you so worked up, havent I? Cmon loser, show me how desperate you are to cum for me. LOL, youre a fucking idiot. Squeeze out all that cum for your Princess and youll prove every word that I said is the absolute truth.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : ashleyss-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 236.18 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:06:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ashleyss-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:ashleyss-wmvhd.wmv