Humiliationpov.com- Taking Your Pride With My Feet

Description:
Mandy Flores
Oh heres my high heel, Ive been looking all over for this, have you been jerking off with my shoe again? You fucking pervert. You are such a fucking loser, jerking off to my shoe? LOL Any normal guy jerks to my hot body, but not you, you are a foot freak. Now I cant even wear these heels tonight, theyve been defiled by your mouth. I know you lick them when you jerk off. Youre gonna pay for this, with your fucking pride, if you even have any left. If you do, you wont after this.
Get down in front of my bare feet and do the only thing you do best, do the only thing I would let you do to me. Suck, lick, and worship my goddess feet. My feet are dirty, make sure you get in-between the toes. I want you fucking degrading yourself for my feet loser. Look you may actually have a use, to be my personal foot cleaner, my little foot bitch. Youre going to service my feet and make sure theyre perfect for when I go out and get spoiled and pampered by real men. Men with much bigger dicks than yours because you know what Ive found? Most guys who are really into feet, they have little itty bitty dicks. Thats why theyre so into feet, because they cant satisfy women any other way.
So being my foot slave is the perfect job for you, pampering and spoiling my feet. Ive needed some new idiot whos sole purpose in my life is only to take care of my feet. And for you, it gives you purpose. At my feet is where youre gonna be from now on. But dont expect any attention from me when youre down there, Ill probably just ignore you. Im only talking to you now because its like your little foot training. Cause I know once youre trained youll do anything for my perfect feet and toes.
Youll never be anything more than my loser foot slave. And you know that, and youre grateful for it. All you have to do is pamper my feet, dont fuck it up, its an easy fucking job, something even a loser like you can handle. Im mean getting to be my foot loser is such a fucking privilege, dont you fucking forget it. Because there are a whole lot of guys out there waiting to replace you. These goddess feet, they own your sorry ass now. So memorize my feet so you can jerk off to them later. I dont want to watch you, thats so gross
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : mandyfootslave-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 343.53 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:59

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mandyfootslave-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:mandyfootslave-wmvhd.wmv