Humiliationpov.com- Mirror Sharpie Small Penis Humiliation

Description:
Princess Nikki Brooks
I want you naked in front of your mirror and I want you to look straight at that little cock, at that itty bitty thing you call your dick. Now go grab a sharpie, youre going to defile your body for me before you jerk in front of that mirror. Youre going to watch yourself jerk that little dick with the most degrading things written all over your body. And youre going to love it. Its going to be so humiliating but its going to make you cum so fucking hard.
Write, Im a little dick loser, above your cock. And say it out loud as you write it. Stare at yourself. Pathetic, isnt it? You look so stupid yet youre so turned on. That little clit of yours is rock hard with excitement. Now as youre standing there, I want you to measure it, so you can really see how fucking small it is. Next I want you to grab it with two fingers, jerk it, look at yourself, and read what you wrote. Now write it again across your chest. In fact, I want you to write it all over yourself, dont forget your face Now look at yourself, lol
Face the mirror, take it all in, jerk it and repeat your mantra, Im a little dick loser. Say it over and over again as you jerk it faster and faster. Dont stop staring at yourself. Just look at yourself, I know how much this is turning you on. You enjoy being reminded that you have a small dick and that youre not a real man. You enjoy how stupid you look with the words written all over yourself. And as you see your dick and the words written all over you, its going to be a constant reminder. And it that isnt enough, Im going to relentlessly remind you how pathetic you are as you jerk yourself to an intense orgasm
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : nikkimirror-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 285.34 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:08:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nikkimirror-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:nikkimirror-wmvhd.wmv