Humiliationpov.com- Worship My Sweaty, Stinky Yoga Pants Ass

Description:
Goddess Jasmine Mendez
I just finished my workout and doesnt my ass look great in these yoga pants? But my butt is very sweaty and guess whos the lucky one whos going to get to sniff it? Thats right, You LOL You said you wanted to worship my big ass so this is how I want you to do it Worship my sweaty booty LOL Smell it, I want your face deep in my big butt. Sniff it you little bitch.
And while youre there, you might as well lick it clean. Good boy. What if I smother you now? I dont have a problem putting my sweaty ass on your face. Tell me how badly it smells. LOL Worship my sweaty ass loser. You dont deserve a fresh ass, you deserve a sweaty, stinky ass. In fact, you dont deserve my butt at all. So if Im going to let you worship it, its going to be stinky, moist and smelly. Smell it Inhale it. And thank me for letting you smell my big, juicy butt.
How bad does it smell loser? LOL Get your nose deep in there, right in my big butt. Ill fucking suffocate you with my big ass This is what losers like you deserve. You dont deserve fresh air. You deserve to breathe through my filthy fucking ass. Go on stupid, stick your nose in it, bury it in there. Worship my big booty in these yoga pants.
Awww you dont like it? Tough $.h.t Hold your breath if you dont like it because this is the only way youre going to worship my ass, dirty and stinky. Kiss it loser. Youre so fucking pathetic Only a pathetic freak like you would pay for this
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : jasmineyoga-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 230 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:06:41

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:jasmineyoga-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:jasmineyoga-wmvhd.wmv