Humiliationpov.com- Sugar Brat

Description:
Princess Mabel is your sugar baby, until
Hey babe, thanks for being so good to me and spoiling me all the time. I know I agreed to be your sugar baby but about the whole sex part.. well I kinda changed my mind. I just cant. You see, even though you pay me, you bore me, youre ugly, and you just act like a loser. I just cant get past that, no matter how wealthy you are. And honestly, Ive checked out your bulge and its really little. So even for all the money in the world, Im just not going to fuck you.
But Im still going to take all the money and gifts youve given me. Awwww you seem disappointed. Am I not like the other dumb girls youve done this with before? Well Im not some stupid girl who you can just pay to fuck you. And if you dont want to see me anymore, well thats ok, but you kinda told me a lot of information about yourself. You see I know where you live, I know where you work, and I know about your wife.
So I could just walk out now and head straight to your house Or.. I can stay around and you can continue to spoil me and give me everything I want. You can take me shopping and take me to nice dinners..but I just wont fuck you. Instead, Im going to make you my good little puppy. Youre going to be my servant instead of the other way around. Instead of me giving you everything you demand, youre going to give it all to me.
You might be a powerful, wealthy, successful man, but to me, you are nothing. Nothing but a loser with a big fat wallet. I have complete control over you. Unless you want me to show your wife pictures of us together, or receipts of everything youve purchased for me, then youre gonna be my slave.
So if you want to keep me quiet, youre going to keep paying. I want an allowance or Im going to show your wife your sugar daddy profile, lol. Im going to get all the perks of being your sugar baby except Im the one in control. You thought you could be in control of some stupid, young girl, but no, Im way too smart for you. Im going to take everything you have and theres absolutely nothing you can do about it. Instead of fucking you, Im going to fuck your wallet.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : sugarbrat-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 240.9 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:07:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sugarbrat-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:sugarbrat-wmvhd.wmv