Humiliationpov.com- Get A Restricted Membership To HumiliationPOV

Description:
Princess Ellie
Believe it or not, this has been a highly requested clip from the members of HumiliationPOV LOL you fucking idiots This membership isnt for everyone, only those desperate freaks who need this kind of abuse.
Do you wanna know what I think? I think theres nothing more unattractive than a broke loser. Its so pathetic. You have to pay for our abuse. Thats the lowest of the low. So I think, that on top of paying your monthly membership fee to HumiliationPOV, you should also buy the clips you watch. Thats right, even though youve already paid to watch them on the site, you need to go to a clip store and buy them again. And why? Because youre that dumb, because thats what you deserve. In fact, its what you want, you crave it, you are the type of fucked up freak that asked for this clip.
So once you buy your membership, and youre in the site, you will browse for the clips you want to watch, and instead of pressing play, youre going to go to a clip site like this one, and buy them all before you can watch them. Wont that make you feel stupid? It will and that just turns you on even more. And I know youll be jerking off the whole time. You see you dont pay us enough. Your membership fee is just your initial tribute.
We already have one type of membership for stupid idiots who like to be blackmailed, and thats called our Customer for Life membership. This is going to be a whole new type of membership. With this membership you wont be able to download clips. In fact, after joining, we might just lock you out of the site entirely, making you even more desperate to watch our clips. Then you will be forced to buy them. But this membership isnt for everyone, its only for those pathetic losers who are desperate enough to beg for it. To beg to be locked out of the site.
How will it make you feel having a restricted membership? I know for some of you this will make your stupid piggy cocks twitch. You love the thought of paying. Youre that special idiot that has to pay more for our attention. You want to be a broke loser, that turns you on. But then your value will go up and you want that, dont you? We might even notice you, because right now, youre just another number, another idiot who joined, we dont even notice you. But if you take this next step, we might just pay attention to you.
You have to pay. You want us to control your life, to control your membership. You want to be locked out of the site until you cant take it anymore, until you beg and plead to be let back in. But you wont, not until you pay. Youll be able to see the updates, but you wont be able to watch them. So whether youre an old member or a new one, write to us, and Beg, beg to be locked out Then you will go to this clip store and you will spend until youre broke.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : membershipellie-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 243.25 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:07:04

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:membershipellie-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:membershipellie-wmvhd.wmv