Hotwiferio.com- CUM ON MY PANTYHOSE

Description:
I hired this young guy to help me process orders and basically do all the menial paper work that I don_t always have time for. He came over this morning and as I let him in he dropped some coins on the floor by my feet. I_m not sure if he was looking up my skirt or my feet or both but he took a long time to recover the coins and lift his head up. I took him up to the office and showed him some things that I needed done that day. He kept staring at my toes- I just polished them a bright red this morning, and he was really admiring them. I told him about how this guy on the way to work kept staring at my feet. I smiled at him because I could see the bulge in his pants. I could tell that my little story was starting to excite my office boy, so I decided to heat things up a bit more. I took out my new black panty hose and started pulling them up over my toes and legs. He didn_t take his eyes off me. He was watching every move I made. I could see how excited he was becoming, so I asked him if he wanted to take a break and relax a bit. I than told him I could make him feel really good if he let me. I pulled him closer and unzipped his pants. I sucked on his cock really good, and than I told him to cum on my legs. He didn_t want to because I had just put on my new stockings and he didn_t want to ruin them. I told him it was okay and that I wanted him to do it. I finally got him to cum all over my feet and shoes. After he was finished and had cum his entire load on me, I than scolded him for messing up my stockings and my high heeled shoes
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : aug03wk3bonusvid1.3gp
File Size : 17.32 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:02:34

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:aug03wk3bonusvid2.mp4
Flyfiles Video:aug03wk3bonusvid2.mp4