Humiliationpov.com- Edge To Fishnets, My Stroking Puppet

Description:
Goddess Amyleen
Hello my little jerkoff addict. Already jerking to my fishnet body stocking? I know how weak you are for pantyhose. Youre already stroking for me. I know it. Its so easy to control a pantyhose freak like you. Stroke to my perfect body in this amazing fishnet body suit. It makes you so weak, so stupid, so vulnerable. I want you hard and horny loser. I look so hot, dont I?
I know it makes you so weak to stare at my pantyhose feet as you stroke. Im going to tease you with my feet and toes through my fishnets. Jerk for my perfect pantyhose feet. Edge for me. Go mindless for my pantyhose. Edge for my toes. Youre my stroking puppet. Worship my perfection loser. I know you cant stop.
I want you to get right on the edge, feel your orgasm, but dont go over the edge. Just stay there, feel that blissful sensation. Im controlling that cock, that orgasm. Edge for my perfect legs in these fishnet stockings. I know you love edging for me. Im going to keep you on that edge with just my feet.
I know youre growing desperate to cum for me. But not yet, keep edging that cock while I mindfuck you with my body and my words. Im going to count you down to a mind blowing orgasm
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : fishnetamyleen-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 271.37 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:07:53

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:fishnetamyleen-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:fishnetamyleen-wmvhd.wmv