Humiliationpov.com- The Biggest Load Youve Ever Eaten

Description:
Princess Nikki
Im sick of you losers jerking off as fast as you can. And Ive notice something, when you cum too fast, your load isnt that big. So youre going to edge for me, and as you edge slowly, youre going to build up that load of cum. And then after you cum, youre going to eat it. Theres going to be so much cum youre going to have to slurp it all up. So not only are you going to enjoy a nice, long drawn out edging session, then youre going to eat the biggest load youve ever eaten
Im going to instruct you in my dildo and I want you to do exactly as I am doing. And as youre jerking with me, I want you to think about that nice big load youre going to eat. Its going to take both of your hands to hold it all. I want you to let go of your cock as youre coming, and cum in both hands so you can slurp it out And then Im doing to have you lick your fingers clean. Doesnt that sound like fun?
Keep edging with me, slowly. Were going to build you to such a huge orgasm that youre not going to believe how much cum just came out. Im going to teach you some fun jerking motions, guaranteed to have your cock twitching and on the edge. Im going to bring you to the edge over and over again and make you stop But enjoy my tease and denial as it will eventually bring you to shooting a mind blowing load
Now bring yourself to the edge one more time, cup your hands and blow that load Oh god yes See that big fucking load Dont spill any Now look at it. I want you to see how much fucking cum just came out of your dick. Then I want you to put your lips right at the base of your hands, tilt them up, and then slurp it all down, every fucking drop Taste that cum loser. Swish it around, and then swallow it. Then lick each one of your hands clean, lick every fucking finger like you just had the most delicious meal youve ever had. LOL
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : nikkijoicei-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 328.62 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:09:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nikkijoicei-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:nikkijoicei-wmvhd.wmv