Humiliationpov.com- Size Does Matter

Description:
Lady Jayden
Youre a little dick loser, lets face it. I mean thats why youre here listening to this clip. Youve already admitted it to yourself or else you wouldnt be here. You have a tiny, pathetic dick, if you had a real dick you wouldnt be here hiding behind your computer screen while I degrade you. You have a teeny weeny tiny little dick. What a sad, lonely, pathetic life you live.
Men have big dicks, your little dick makes you less of man. You know that, right? Youve come to truly understand this fact. Men use their big dicks to fuck. And you dont fuck, do you? You dont have what a man has. Yours is microscopic and you like the fact that I know it, and you like the fact that I humiliate you for it. You are truly pathetic. The thought of your little dick truly disgusts me.
And Im going to show you how pathetic you are. Do you see my big, thick dick in my hands? This is a mans sized dick. I want you to look at it, now look at yourself. Theres a big difference, isnt there? You can see that theres nothing a woman could do with that little thing other than laugh at it. Its truly useless.
And since theres no chance of you ever pleasing a woman, youre going to remain a pathetic loser, jerking off behind your computer screen for the rest of your life. Because no one wants to see your tiny pathetic dick. No one, ever. Theres no fix for you. You have a small penis. You will never be a real man. Youre just fucked. Youre gonna be lonely for the rest of your life. Size does matter.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : sphcompare-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 246.31 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:07:10

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sphcompare-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:sphcompare-wmvhd.wmv