Humiliationpov.com- Torturous Blue Balls Orgasm Denial

Description:
Bratty Jamie
You wanna stroke, dont you? I know that you do. Well Im going to allow youre sorry, pathetic self to stroke. But of course, under my rules. I know that youve cum for free. And maybe youre even ok with paying a cum tax. But I dont need your stupid, petty cash. Instead, I want to watch you suffer. So stroke, but know, that you wont be cumming today. My only intention is to give you blue balls.
So go on and stroke. I know you love it. And when I say, youre going to take your hands off of your pathetic, disgusting cock. But for now Im going to tease and torment you. Im going to flip you off and tease you with my amazing body while you jerk your cock to me. Youre just a compulsive masturbating little freak and Im going to use that against you to fuck with your head and your orgasm.
Im going to build up that orgasm and youre going to want to cum so fucking badly. But it wont be happening. Fucking losers like you dont deserve to cum to my perfection. But dont stop, hump that fucking hand. Im going to give you blue balls that hurt for days. I want your balls full of cum before I deny you. I want you mentally and physically fucking exhausted.
Youre so lucky Im even allowing you to touch that thing while youre in my presence. Jerk it loser, faster, get into it. Build yourself closer and closer to orgasm. Now Stop Hands off Sit on your hands. Watch your cock twitch and throb in the air. Look at it and know its not going to cum today. You dont deserve it. And soon, you will begin to feel those blue balls. And they will hurt, for hours, days even. This is what you deserve, this is what a loser like you deserves. And you know it.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : bjbb-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 237.4 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:06:54

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bjbb-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:bjbb-wmvhd.wmv