Humiliationpov.com- Pillow Humping Feels So Fucking Good

Description:
Goddess Dylan
Youd be surprised how many guys like to hump their pillows. And do you know why? Because it feels so fucking good Especially if you have some really soft, silky pillow cases. If you havent done this before it will be mindblowing. A nice, soft, silky touch moving gently, back and forth against your cock. Its gonna feel way better than your hand and youll even get to feel like youre actually fucking something LOL
So lets get started. First, before we hump your pillow, were going to get that cock hard by humping your bed. So lay down on your stomach, and start gently grinding your cock against your mattress. Good boy, lol Now start humping it slowly, move your cock back and forth so it just gently glides across your sheets. Doesnt that feel good? I know it does. Watch me demonstrate for you. Make sure youre just gently grazing your cock, dont push down too hard.
I know youre getting so turned on but dont be embarrassed. It feels good. Soon you wont even care how stupid you look because it will feel so fucking good
Next grab your pillow and sit on it. Then ride it gently, moving your cock back and forth against the soft pillow. You can even fold your pillow and put your cock right in the crease and fuck it. Remember not too hard and tight, you want to do this gently for the best feeling.
Oh look at you, youre really getting into it now. Youre such a dirty little pillow humper. There are so many ways you can hump your pillow and Im going to show you all of them. So you can mix it up or find your favorite position. Youre going to love this so much youre going to start cumming on your pillow every day Youre never going to leave your bed, LOL I know your cock is twitching and throbbing my now, youre ready to explode. But dont worry, Im going to tease, mock and show you how to hump that pillow to the most amazing orgasm youve ever felt. You might feel stupid when youre done, but I guarantee you, youll do it again
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : dylanph-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 257.03 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:07:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dylanph-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:dylanph-wmvhd.wmv