Humiliationpov.com- Sensual Strap-on Faggot Seduction

Description:
Lady Fyre is so sensual in this clip, you cant help but submit to her strapon.
Are you enjoying staring at me? Its hard to take your eyes away, isnt it? Theres no need to look away, you can stare as much as you like. But I want you to do something for me. Youre eager to please me. I want you to beg me for it. Beg to make me happy, beg for a chance to please me. Youre begging and you dont even know what for. Well what I want you to do is to suck my strap-on.
I want you to suck my cock. Cmon I know you want to. Look how beautiful I am, you want to please me. Just start with the tip. Look at my tits while you do it, its ok. It feels so good in your mouth. Lick it all over as you look up at me with desperation in your eyes. Good boy. Now suck it deep, really deep. Gag on it. Put your lips around it and suck. Go all the way down. Show me how eager you are. Up and down. Good boy, you love making me happy, youll do anything just to stare up at me from your knees.
Im training you. And you love it. It feels so good to submit to me in this way. To be dominated by a gorgeous Goddess and her cock. Do you know what this means for you? It means theres a little bit of a faggot inside of you. You might not be full on gay, but I can see some tendencies. Youre not just sucking this cock because you want to please me, are you? Its ok, you can suck it some more, I can tell you want to. Sure you want to please me but you also love the feeling of cock in your mouth.
And I love watching you degrade yourself, on your knees before me. Suck it deep. It feels so good, submitting like this. Admitting to yourself what you really are. Faggot. You look upon my perfection and it makes you weak for me, weak for my cock. Come back for more whenever you want, I love watching little faggots suck cock.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : fyrestrap-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 272.12 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:07:55

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:fyrestrap-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:fyrestrap-wmvhd.wmv