Humiliationpov.com- Blackmailed And Ruined, You Stupid Wallet

Description:
Princess Chastity Lynn
I cant believe that after all these years of paying me, you actually have a wife at home. I cant believe that you lied to me. Oh my fucking god Did you think you might fuck me one day? I know you did, even though I told you over and over again that you were never going to get my pussy, that I wasnt interested in a old perv like you. And then, after you spent thousands of dollars on me, I find out that you have a wife at home. Oh my god, she would be so fucking pissed off. But she doesnt know anything about this, does she? She doesnt know what a loser you are and how much you fucking spend on me.
Did you think if you spoiled me enough that I was going to fall in love with you? LOL You moron. I was never going to fuck you, you might as well have told me. But now that I know, Im going to use it to my advantage. Im going to use it to milk your wallet dry, you stupid fucktard. Im going to drain your fucking bank account, you stupid loser.
Youre lucky I even let you talk to me, but you did pay me. And thats all you paid for, just to talk to me. You got nothing else and you never will. You even paid me for my phone number LOL you fucking idiot I never would have talked to you otherwise. I only listened to your stupid nonsense so I could take your money. And now Im going to blackmail you and take even more.
The closest youll ever get to me is to lick the fucking soles of my heels. Thats all I ever needed you for, your fucking wallet. I cant believe in your fucked up mind that you thought it might be more. I mean what would a hot girl like me want with a old ugly loser like you? I almost gagged when you told me you loved me, lol.
And now Im going to fuck your life up forever. Because now, I own you. I have all the emails you sent me. Youre fucked Youre my little blackmail pet from now on. Im going to ruin you.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : chastityblack-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 260.37 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:07:35

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:chastityblack-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:chastityblack-wmvhd.wmv