Humiliationpov.com- Take Shots Of Your Own Cum, Then Gargle And Blow Bubbles

Description:
Goddess Sahrye
I wanna play a game with you. I need you to get a glass with a drink in it, a second empty glass, and a shot glass. And in case youre wondering, the shot glass is for your cum, I want you to drink your own cum for me. I want you to take shots of it. And since Im feeling generous, Ill let you have a chaser of whatever youd like.
In order to eat your own cum, were going to need to build some up in your balls, so Im going to help you get hard. Im going to help you jerk off your unworthy dick. Then youre going to fill up your empty glass and pour yourself shots of cum. So start stroking that pathetic cock. Im going to give you some seductive jerk off instructions. But Im only doing this to help you shoot a huge load so you can do lots of shots, lol. Jerk to how beautiful I am, how superior to you I am, my sexy body.. that cock is getting harder, isnt it? Ill bet its throbbing.
Jerk your loser dick while I tease you with my magnificent ass. You see how Im teasing you, how easily I fuck with you? I want you to cum, pump all of that hot sticky spunk into that cup. Now that youre stupid jerking off is done, we can have some real fun. I want to see how happy you can make me. I know you want to please me. And I want you to drink up all your cum, shot after shot youll take until its all gone. So get your shot glass, you know you want to, and pour out your first shot of jizz. Its probably warm and sticky still, probably smells gross. Now put your head back and drink it down. Feel it sliding down your throat. Is the taste lingering in your mouth? I bet you love it. Taste it.
Pour out your next shot. Now stick your tongue out and drink it down. Really taste that cum you fucking cum eating slut. Pour yourself another. But this time I want you to hold it in your mouth. I want you to make bubbles and gargle with it. Swish it around your mouth. Youre my cum eating, cum bubble making, slurping cum eating freak. Ive make you my cum eating bitch. Oh and your chaser, yea youre not going to drink that. That was just to fuck with you.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : sahryecei-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 318.62 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:16

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sahryecei-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:sahryecei-wmvhd.wmv