Hotwiferio.com- RIO TAKES 2 COCKS

Description:
I got down and dirty today- I played with 2 cocks Hmmm, what fun I went to the toy store and purchased a very large fake penis to play with. After I got it home I put on a sexy white outfit (white is my favorite color to wear) and asked TT to come upstairs. I told him I had something to show him. He thought it was my sexy outfit but it wasn_t. It was a surprise I said. So, I teased him for a while undressing and caressing myself. Than when I knew he was ready I brought out the big guy He was shocked, because he knows how hard it is for me to fit a very large penis in me. I played for a while with it and then I wanted to play with him too. I began stroking both cocks and sucking on them. My big guy was already to go, and TT wasn_t long behind. I let TT fuck me in all types of positions while I sucked on the big guy and then when he was ready to cum I wanted to suck on both of them at the same time. As TT was cuming on my face, I was secretly fantasizing about one of you members cuming too I have lots of fantasies that I_m just waiting to fulfill. There is always lots of time for play
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : july03wk2clip1.3gp
File Size : 19.76 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:02:56

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:july03wk2clip3.mp4
Flyfiles Video:july03wk2clip3.mp4