Humiliationpov.com- Savor Your Load, Make Your Humiliation Last

Description:
Princess Lacey
Hello my cum eating freaks, how many times have you eaten your own cum? Ill bet youve lost count by now. Youre so fucking addicted to eating your own cum. And Ill bet you never thought of doing this until you met a sexy brat who forced you. And you loved it, and you were hooked. Hooked on that fucking humiliation. And today will be no different freak. Of course Im going to make you eat that cum because you know that you know you need to eat that load every time you cum.
But today, not only are you going to eat it, but youre going to hold it in your mouth for a long time. Youre really going to taste it as you let it sit there. No quick swallowing for you. You need to taste your shame, your cum, your humiliation. And this is turning you on so much, I know youre already hard, jerking, building up a nice big load to savor. Youre going to get every drop in your mouth and youre going to swish it around. And Ill bet youre going to be so fucking horny with all that cum just sitting in your mouth. The taste just lingering. You wont even be able to speak with a mouthful of cum, but who cares, no one wants to hear anything you have to say. Youll be mute with a big hot load of cum in your mouth.
Keep jerking freak, build up that load as you stare at my perfect body, as I giggle at you for being such a stupid cum eater. Jerk your pathetic dick loser. I wonder how long Im going to make you hold it in your mouth? And youre going to thank me for doing this to you. Because its going to make your orgasm last, its going to make your humiliation last. Your spent cock will still be hard and twitching the whole time its in your mouth.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : ceilacey-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 281.37 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:08:10

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ceilacey-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:ceilacey-wmvhd.wmv