Humiliationpov.com- Teasing Your Brain With My Dangling Heel

Description:
Miss Tiffany
You like watching my heel dangle, dont you? Just that simple tease of me balancing my shoe on my toes. You can see the sole and arch of my foot completely exposed as you watch my heel go up and down. It puts you in a trance, a foot, heel, dangle trance. And as you stare you can see my beautiful calf muscle, my high arches. You find it hard to look away. Its so easy to capture your attention just by dangling my shoe in front of your face.
I understand your obsession with feet and heels which makes it so easy for me to control you with my dangle. I know how to tease your brain with my feet and Im going to tease the fuck out of you. I know how hard this makes you. My feet and heels are perfect. I am a true foot Goddess and I know youd give anything to worship my feet, to be beneath my dangling heel. Youre getting so horny and stupid, your cock is throbbing, wishing it could rub up against my feet, or touch my heel. You wish you could be close enough to breathe in my scent. Im driving you crazy, arent I?
I can take you to the edge, just by dangling my heel. Im such a distraction, you cant seem to focus on anything else. But who could blame you with temptation right before your eyes. My bare feet, my sexy heels, my shapely calf teasing you, making your mind wander. Youre my victim. Youre turned on by something so simple.
Jerk it faster. Lose control. Lose yourself to my feet and heels. Your cock is throbbing now, right on the edge.. I know what Im doing to you loser. Youre my mindless, drooling zombie. Im going to leave you here, in a trance, hooked on my feet and heels.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : dangletiff-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 251.65 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:07:19

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:dangletiff-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:dangletiff-wmvhd.wmv