Humiliationpov.com- Loser Mindfuck

Description:
Princess Ashley
Hey loser, so you want to know what my true opinion of you is? Well when I look at you the only thing that pops into my head is, Oh my god, what a fucking loser. Thats the truth. Everything about you screams loser. I can see it, I sense it, it just exudes from you. Hot girls like me know, we dont have to think about it, when we see a guy we immediately know. Its like an extra sense that were born with. I dont even need to think about it. You reek of being a loser.
I mean you know Im right. You bought this video and here you are jerking off listening to me tell you all the ways that youre a loser. Youre so pathetic. Youre lucky that I get enjoyment from telling you what a pathetic loser you are. Otherwise, I wouldnt even do this for you. You know, make you these stupid videos which I know you jerkoff to. And I think thats gross and pathetic but I try not to think about it. I mean at least I dont have to look at you or watch you or even know you exist. I just enjoy being brutally honest with little losers like you. Its almost my favorite thing except for taking loser money. Yes taking loser money and humiliating losers are like my two favorite things to do. Isnt that lucky for you?
I just sit here telling you how much of a loser you are, and taking your money, flipping you off and I kinda love it loser. I get to mock you and how you compulsively jerk your loser cock. LOL And you pay for this Thats so fucking pathetic. I sit here and destroy your ego knowing that youre going to buy it. Because you cant fucking help yourself, youre that pathetic. You just pay and pay and pay and then jerk, jerk, jerk in front of your computer screen. Like a fucking loser
Now you know how I feel about you, and you paid again to hear it, like you have so many times before. Losers like you feel this need to pay to hear it. Then it becomes more real. Well I hope you enjoyed paying to hear the brutal truth loser. I know you cant stop. You need to hear this over and over again because youre so fucked in the head that you cant get off any other way any more, can you? No, you cant.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : ashleylh-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 201.93 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:05:52

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ashleylh-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:ashleylh-wmvhd.wmv