Humiliationpov.com- I Am Your Weakness, Loser

Description:
Princess Ashley
Hey loser, youre so weak and pathetic for me. Youre such an addict. Youre a strokaholic for me. I know youre already hard just looking at me, especially in this skin tight, shiny outfit. It perfectly accentuates all of my goddess curves. Youre already stroking your pathetic loser dick to me. You love my ass and my tits, youre just a little stroking loser for me in my shiny outfit.
You love how I move my body in this skin tight outfit. Youre about to cum already. No wonder you could never get a girl like me, you couldnt last just looking at me. Ill bet if you saw me in person in this outfit youd just cum in your pants. Youre such a fucking loser. Youre lucky I even let you watch my clips and touch yourself. You dont even deserve that even though youre paying for it.
I am your weakness. Its so easy to make you horny and weak. Youre such a loser for me. Stroking away to my body and my brattiness. You pay to jerkoff to girls being mean to you. And that turns you on even more. So sad. Stare, jerk and loser your mind as you get off to my insults. Every time I flash you the loser sign your loser dick just twitches.
Your life is so pathetic, clicking and stroking for me. Paying for me to flip you off and call you a loser. Youre an addicted jerkaholic loser. Youre so desperate and pathetic. Youre stuck jerking off to bratty spoiled girls telling you what a fucking loser you are. You love it when I call you a loser. Youre gonna bust your load so many times to this clip. Its so disgusting, I fucking hate you. Youre gonna put this clip on repeat and watch it over and over again. All your loser money should be spent on me.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : ashleyshiney-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 300.5 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:08:44

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ashleyshiney-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:ashleyshiney-wmvhd.wmv