Humiliationpov.com- Findom Addict Mindfuck, I Know Youre Scared But You Cant Stop

Description:
Princess Kara
I know youre a findom addict. I know youve been spending a lot of money on me. And you say you need to stop, that you cant keep spending, but you cant stop. You keep sending me money and gifts even when you try to run away. You just cant stop yourself from coming back and spending. You need to accept that youre a little findom addict. Nothing else makes you cum the way that paying me does. When you send a tribute your cock just throbs and nothing else does it for you like that. And you know that with each tribute, if it doesnt get bigger, you dont feel it as much, it doesnt feel as good. You need to keep raising the stakes every time. Its like its never enough, like a junkie to catch that next fix that will feel as good as the first one.
Youll just keep spending and spending and youre so fucked in the head, you know its true. You cant stop. You look at me, at how hot and young I am, and you feel it, you feel that you have to give it all to me. And that scares you, doesnt it? Youre truly worried youre going to go broke for me. Because the truth is, you want to. That thought makes you so hard. And the truth is, Im going to drain you for all you have. Im going to take every last penny and youre going to love every second of it. And not only that, youre going to beg me to do it. Its hard wired into your brain. Its all you can think about. Its the only way you can cum.
Your wallet belongs to me, you know I deserve your money, you feel it. You come to me loser, you find me and beg me to take it. Its not like I need you or seek you out. I dont have to, you idiots come begging me to take it all. My hot body drives you crazy and turns you into such a little addict for me. I know you want me loser, and you know the only thing I want from you is your money. I know you want to pay more and more, and I know youre scared, but that wont stop you. You have no self control.
But when you see how happy youre making me, all your fears will go away. You need to spoil me loser, I deserve it. Nothing else will make you feel as good as when I drain you, ever again. I know Im all you think about. I know that me just talking about how much youre going to spend has you jerking your cock so hard and fast. I Know loser, I know how hard and throbbing you are right now. And I know how dumb it makes you. But you wont be able to cum until you spend more than you did the last time. Thats how it works, thats why youre so fucked, you little addict.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : karafindom-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 221.78 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:27

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:karafindom-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:karafindom-wmvhd.wmv