Humiliationpov.com- Jerk And Lick Your Toilet, You Disgusting Pig

Description:
Goddess Amyleen Moore
Oh god its you, again, a stupid horny loser who only wants to stroke his cock over and over again. Youre pathetic. Really. You disgust me. Truly. I think youre gross. You jerk off so fucking much and you cant stop. Well if you want to jerk it to me today, youre going to have to do something disgusting. But first my little jerkoff addict, Im going to let you worship my ass. But only because I know it makes you weak.
And now that youre nice and horny and stupid, I want you to take your computer into the bathroom. And as you watch my ass, I want you to lick your toilet bowl. All of it. Lick your toilet pig. Lick it as you jerk and stare at my gorgeous body. Dont think, just do it. Degrade yourself. Do it you disgusting loser. Look at my amazing body, you cant resist me. Youre just a weak loser who has to stroke. Lick your toilet thinking about my ass, using it.
I know you wish it was my toilet but you dont deserve that yet, you have to practice on yours first. Lick and stroke loser. Obey my ass. Show me how pathetic you are for me. You must lick your toilet in order to stroke and you need to stroke. Your cock is mine. You cant resist a hot brat like me. My ass fully controls you. Keep licking that toilet you disgusting fuck. Make sure you get your head in there and really clean it where its dirtiest.
Look how hard you are Youre enjoying this. Youre such an addicted stroker. Youre so fucking disgusting. Youre my toilet licking bitch. And the most pathetic part is that youre paying to do this. You bought this clip so you could lick your toilet for me while you stroke.
I know youre so close to cumming. I want you to cum on your toilet and lick it up Show me how pathetic you are for me. Cmon idiot, cum on your toilet and lick up that disgusting load of yours.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : redamyleen-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 308.03 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:08:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:redamyleen-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:redamyleen-wmvhd.wmv