Sayuncle.com- Elder Umphrey- Ward Missionary

Description:
Story

Recently, I went on vacation with my family to Lamanite Country (Central and South America). There are a LOT of good-looking missionary Boys down there
Curtis Umphreyis a twenty one year-old returned missionary (RM). RM is what you_re called after serving a mission. I met him at the ward (chapel) where I was visiting, and he invited me to the beach.
Curtis loves to reminisce about his mission. Including all the times he got the other elders butt-naked
As a missionary in Jamaica, he and the other missionaries in his district would hike to remote beaches on P-Day
What about the rule that you shouldn_t swim as a missionary?
Well, we_d never get in water that was more than knee deep. So, really, we weren_t swimming. Besides, it was more interesting if the water wasn_t too deep then everyone_s junk was flopping around in plain sight We would chase each other around or play Ultimate Frisbee in the shallow water, dicks flapping everywhere.
Um...ok, I_m persuaded Of course, maybe all he had to do was drop trow and let the other Elders catch a glimpse of his thick nine-inch cock and suddenly they_d want to play
You said your stepdad was mission president...so did you ever worry about him finding out?
Not really. It_s strange, but I really don_t think my stepdad would have cared much. I can_t really explain why. Then again, I_m adopted. Maybe that_s why I can_t figure him out. I_ve wondered about him a lot. For example, he caught me masturbating when I was 16, but then he didn_t get mad. Actually, he just told me to finish up and closed the door Yeah, so I think there_s a lot more going on with him that he doesn_t talk about. But having him as a mission president was great. I mean, I had a lot of fun with the other guys on my mission. And they felt comfortable because I was the president_s stepson
Model:
Elder Umphrey
Studio:
Sayuncle.com
Info:
File Name : Elder Umphrey- Ward Missionary.mp4
File Size : 958.88 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:03

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Elder Umphrey- Ward Missionary.mp4