Humiliationpov.com- Cock Tease Schoolgirl Blackmails Her Teacher

Description:
HumiliationPOV welcomes our newest Brat, Princess Alix Lynx
Hey Teacher, thank you so much for staying late to help me with my school work. You see if I dont get an A in this class Im going to be in a lot of trouble with my parents. And this subject isnt my strongest. So Im hoping maybe we can work something out. I see you have wandering eyes. I see you peek up my short skirt teacher, dont think I dont notice. I know I make you hard, I can see it through your pants, you cant hide it. I guess you have a thing for hot young blonde school girls in pigtails, dont you professor? You can try to deny it but I know exactly whats on your mind, that bulge in your pants gave you away.
So are you going to help me get an A? If you do, Ill tease you with my hot young body. Ill show you my perky young tits. Why dont you take it out? I mean no ones here after school anymore, its just me and you. Oh you dont want to take it out? You dont want to give me an A? Im sure the principal and my parents would love to hear about how you kept me after school and wouldnt let me leave, and had a boner the whole time. Or maybe Ill show them the pictures Im taking of you with that hard dick your pants.
If I were you Id listen to me and comply with my demands because if you dont well lets just say you dont want to get on my bad side, Teach. And besides youre kinda cute and I want to have a good time with you so dont fuck it up. Dont feel bad about it, I mean tight teen pussy is what every man wants. And my pussy is so wet, wanna see? Of course you do. So take your clothes off and well have some real fun. Hurry up or Ill tell everyone how you perved on your student after school.
I know how bad you want to fuck me. Thats a good boy, take out that cock. You can even jerk off to me if you want while I play with my pussy. Oops, Im taking a few more pictures. Now dont be a complete idiot and comply or these pictures will show up on social media and youll be finished. So go on and jerk off to me, I know how bad you want to, so just give in. Good boy, Ill bet youve jerked off before thinking about me. Jerk it as I tease you, Teacher.
I know youre getting close to cumming, and you know all you have to do is give me an A, and no one will ever find out about this. And from now on Im not going to do any more work in this class because we both know Im going to get an A in this class no matter what I do. Ive got your right where I want you. Cum for me, Teach.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : alixschoolgirl-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 358.96 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:26

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:alixschoolgirl-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:alixschoolgirl-wmvhd.wmv