Humiliationpov.com- Blackmailed By Young, Bratty Hacker

Description:
Princess Kelly Sunshine
Hey loser, Im glad youre watching this clip today because I wanted to confess to you that I know how to hack your computer when were doing our little Skype sessions. You see Im sure you dont know of all the ways that someone can take advantage of you like that. So I installed this remote viewing software on your computer. (And if we havent skyped yet, I soon will.) And Ive been poking around a little bit, I looked through your files, your emails, I logged into your Facebook. And I found all of these pictures of you with your wife, and your house, I saw the company you work for, and I can tell that you do quite well for yourself and Im a little disappointed in the amount youve been spoiling me. In fact, Im really angry
If youre not spoiling me, then youre fucking up and Im not going to stand for that. So I decided that Im going to fuck with you. You see Ive got all kinds of incriminating pictures of you from your computer. I could ruin your life. I could send these pictures to your wife and your boss and youll lose them both. Youre going to be fucked.
If you want to prevent this from happening, if you want to keep me from fucking up your life just because I can, well then youre going to pay dearly. And I Know you can afford it. I want money, gifts, and a car. Because I deserve the good things in life, losers like you dont. Losers like you deserve to get fucked over. I think youre stupid and I want to take advantage of you. And I know its going to work because Im manipulative enough to get whatever I want. So you better not fight this.
And on top of all of this, I want a monthly allowance, and if its not there on the first of every month, Im going to completely expose you and fuck you over and ruin your life. You see, Im in control now and you are going to give me everything I want. Youre my bitch now, accept it. You got yourself into this mess by being stupid and idiotic. Youre a little masturbation addict and I took advantage of that. You belong to me now.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : ksbm-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 296.28 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:37

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ksbm-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:ksbm-wmvhd.wmv