Humiliationpov.com- Stinky Socks On A Young Bratty Cocktease

Description:
Nikki Next
I just got back from exercising and I know that you love stinky socks. Ive been wearing these same socks for days, just letting the sweat and the smell build up in them. I know you love that. Can you imagine how they must smell by now? But that excites you, doesnt it? I knew it would because youre a dirty foot boy who loves the smell of my feet. You desperately hope to one day truly be able to be at my feet, sniffing my dirty socks.
Ive also been wearing the same sneakers each day to make sure they really stink Would you like to take a little sniff? I know you do. You love my stinky feet. Smell my sneakers loser. Just look at how dirty my socks are. Smell em you foot boy. Put your face up to them and sniff loser. Good boy, keep smelling. Look how nice my feet look in my cute white socks. I know this is driving you crazy.
Youre so lucky that a hot young brat like me even allows you to sniff my socks. Youre a gross perv. Im like totally grossed out by losers who get off sniffing my young smelly socks. Its pathetic, gross and perverted Youre one sick fuck. Now lick my socks, lick the stench out of them. Suck all the sweat out. Dont they taste yummy? I know they do.
Ill bet youd love it if I rubbed my stinky feet up against your cock. Youd probably explode instantly. But dont worry, Im Never going to do that, LOL I know how hard you are, stinky girls socks make you so horny. Its intoxicating to you. And not only am I not going to touch your pathetic cock, but neither are you, not in my presence. Just sniff away and later you can jerk to the memory. I dont want some stupid perv jerking in front of me, gross
Smell my feet loser. Youre so turned on you could probably cum inside your pants without even touching it. I want you inhaling nothing but my feet until you cant get the smell out of your brain. You love that dont you my little pet? Maybe Ill even let you buy these socks. Contact me loser.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : nextsocks-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 246.72 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:10

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nextsocks-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:nextsocks-wmvhd.wmv