Humiliationpov.com- Youre A Disgusting Foot Licking Freak, Gross

Description:
Miss Honey Barefeet
Ewww youre a disgusting foot perv, so desperate to see my feet, arent you? You just cant stop, your addiction is growing stronger as you stare at my feet, feeling horny and stupid. I know how much you love to lick my feet. How does it taste? Dont you find it disgusting and gross? No not you, you love it. That strong aroma from my feet intoxicates you as you inhale it as you lick my feet while you stroke your cock. Thats all youre good for, stroking your cock and licking feet. And you look so pathetic when youre doing this.
When I put my feet right in your face it gives you an instant boner. You just cant stop, you cant resist, I know you wanna lick that foot. Put your tongue in between my toes. Lick the sweat off of my soles loser. Theyre so smelly, but you dont care, you fucking love it. And I love putting my feet right in your face and forcing you to lick them. Smell and lick my feet idiot. You look so stupid when youre licking them. But you dont care, on your knees with my toes in your mouth and your cock in your hand, thats where you want to be.
Licking feet and jerking off like a fucked up pervert loser. Thats who you are. You want to lick every wrinkle on my soles. You just cant get enough. You want my whole foot in your mouth. I want you to gag on my feet, you filthy foot pervert. Gagging you amuses me. I cant believe youre jerking off right now, this is so gross But Id just laugh looking at your stupid face as you lick my feet. Youre a real pathetic addicted foot loser.
What a fucked up weirdo you are when youre licking my feet. Its so fun seeing how pathetic you are while I laugh in your face. Youre so gross with your foot licking addiction. But you cant help it, your penis gets hard when youre near my feet and you cant stop touching yourself. Youre so disgusting. Im going to foot fuck your stupid mouth while you jerk off. Loser. Youre just a pathetic, disgusting foot freak. I love taking advantage of idiots like you, making you beg and pay for your filthy pervy habits. Youre a sick fuck for jerking off to sweaty feet, you know that right?
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : disgustingfoot-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 296.46 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:37

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:disgustingfoot-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:disgustingfoot-wmvhd.wmv