60plusmilfs.com- CaraReid_30262_SPM_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS

Description:
What_s going to happen right now? I_m hoping I_m going to get the fucking of a lifetime, says Cara Reid, a 60-year-old wife, mother and grandmother from Texas who_s fucking on-video for the first time. I_ve never done this before, but there_s a little wild side in me that says, _Girl, you can do this, and we_re going to have fun with it._

She had some emotional support: Her husband was sitting just six feet away, watching her suck and fuck a guy she_d met, well, about an hour or two earlier.

That_s something that definitely wouldn_t have happened, say, 16 or 17 years ago.

I lived a very sheltered life until 15 years ago, when I met my second husband, Cara said. A Southern upbringing with Bible, church, things like that. As I grew up, I could feel things inside, but society says, _Ladies don_t do those kinds of things._ I was raised like that.

Then she met her second husband.

He introduced me to adventurous things like skydiving, SCUBA, riding motorcycles, but then the more sexual side starting coming out, and he brought up being with another lady. So we did it, and it worked out very well.

They became swingers eight years ago. And that lifestyle probably would have been wild enough for Cara. But then, she met 60Plus MILF Sally D_Angelo. At first, Cara didn_t know that Sally was a 60Plus MILF. They were biker friends. They rode motorcycles together. But then Sally told Cara about 60PlusMILFs.com, and Cara said, I_m in

Now, we don_t know how you feel about destiny, but what are the odds of two cock-loving women like Cara and Sally, one who lives in Texas and one who lives in Florida (Sally), meeting up totally by chance?

Sometimes, you just get lucky.
Model:
Cara Reid and Tony D_Sergio
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : CaraReid_30263_SPM_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4
File Size : 338.42 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:40

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:CaraReid_30263_SPM_MP4_HD_1280x720_MFS.mp4