Humiliationpov.com- Bow Down Before Me, I Am Perfection, Feel My Power

Description:
Princess Mika
You are going to learn what it feels like to be on your knees. I dont think youve ever fully understood what it means to be on your knees for me. Youve never felt the effect it will have on you. And youre going to do it, and youre going to feel it. Just look at me, look how fucking perfect I am, of course you should be on your knees for me. Get down on your knees, feel the power it has on you, start worshiping. Thats exactly where you belong, on the floor beneath me, on your knees.
Look up at me, at my beauty, worshiping my body from your knees. Do you feel it? I know you do. Your computer should be above you so you can feel what its like to look up at me as you jerk on your knees like the fucking loser that you are. How does it feel loser? I bet it feels so good being in your loser place, where you belong. It probably feels more natural to you to down there. Thats exactly where you belong. You deserve to be there. You must feel so pathetic down there.
Youre going to get lower and lower, your knees are just the first step. Next Im going to have you prostrating yourself before me, head to the ground, arms on the floor next to your head. Oh youre really going to feel it then, how powerful I am, how low you are. And yet it turns you on, makes you even harder. Bow down to your Goddess. Feel it I want you down so low that when you look up all you see are my heels. This is where a slave should be, this is how a slave should feel.
This is where you should always be when you are before me. Soon it will become automatic, you will simply drop to your knees in my presence. You will actually feel your knees weaken. Now gaze up at my perfection as you continue to stroke from down there. Im going to teach you what it means to be on the fucking floor. Do you enjoy feeling it loser? It must feel so good to worship and admire my body from down there, as you stare up at my long legs and perfect ass. Youre so pathetic, such a dumbass, you actually get enjoyment out of this This is what you deserve loser, this is where you belong, bowing down to me.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : bowtome-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 325.12 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:27

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bowtome-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:bowtome-wmvhd.wmv