60plusmilfs.com- NicolMandorla_36494_2160p

Description:
Rita Daniels is horny. That_s not news. Rita is always horny. When this scene opens, she_s rubbing her shaved, wet pussy and talking about how much she wants a big cock down her throat. She grabs a toy and stuffs it inside her pussy.

So fucking wet, the world_s horniest mother and grandmother says. I want you to take your fucking tongue and I want you to stick it in. I_m going to get fuckin_ wet for you. I love fucking myself.

But she loves getting fucked even more.

Rita gets her tits out. They_re big and juicy. Then she lies back, spreads her legs and fucks her old, well-used cunt with her toy, working it deep, letting us hear how wet she is.

So fuckin_ wet, she says.

We can tell.

Then her man shows up. He_s Jonathan Jordan, aka Pussy Bandit, but there_s no pussy to be stolen here because Rita is freely giving it up. Her mouth, too. With Rita lying on her back, he fucks her mouth like it_s a pussy, and she keeps up a steady stream of fuck talk between sucks, gagging herself on his big dick while still fucking herself with her toy.

Then we find out how much of Pussy Bandit_s big cock she can take in her mouth: all of it, down to the balls. And then he fucks her with his big cock.

I wanna get my cum all over that fuckin_ cock, she says. I love seeing your cock in my fuckin_ cunt.

Somehow, he manages to hold back long enough to fuck her in a whole bunch of positions, and then he cums on her pussy. She rubs it in. Of course she does. She_s Rita Daniels.
Model:
Rita Daniels and Jonathan Jordan
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : RitaDaniels_36459_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1073.97 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:19

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:RitaDaniels_36459_1080p.mp4