60plusmilfs.com- Jewel_27606_720p

Description:
I loved sucking your cock. Couldn_t you tell? I want to do it again, Jacqueline Jolie, a 63-year-old divorcee, says to Al at the start of this scene. By loved and again, she_s referring to the photo set, which was her first on-camera fuck. This is her second (since we shoot the photo and video scenes at two different times, something you might not have known).
I can_t wait to get your cock in my mouth, Jacqueline says. I want to take it all the way in and suck it like you_ve never been sucked before. I want to taste your cum in my mouth. Your hot cum.
Pretty hot fuck talk from a woman who describes her sexual fantasies as pretty tame and doesn_t dress to show off her body. She does, however, masturbate often. I lay on my bed and massage my clit with K-Y warm, she said. I have a very sensitive clit, and it does not take much for me to cum. When I do, my whole body quivers.
Jacqueline does some quivering and sucking and cumming in this scene, which ends with a creampie. For starters...very nice.
Model:
Jacqueline Jolie and Al B
Studio:
60plusmilfs.com
Info:
File Name : JacquelineJolie_27849_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1109.53 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:19:07

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:JacquelineJolie_27849_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4