Humiliationpov.com- Clean My Heels In Chastity While You Hear Me Getting Fucked, Cucky

Description:
Miss H
Hi Cucky, as you can see Im dressed to go out tonight with my Alpha. Do you like my dress? Of course you do. It is so hot and you paid for it. You can see my every curve and my long legs and my heels. Dont you wish you could take me out when Im dressed like this? I never dress up for you, I mean I dont need to impress you. I know you love my dress but I also know that your favorite part are my sexy heels. And they are ready for you.
Im going to wear them out tonight and they are going to get so dirty, and then Im going to give them to you to clean. So youre gonna stay here all locked up while I go out on a date and then when we get home and Im getting ready to fuck him, Im going to give you my heels and theyre going to be disgusting on the soles, and youre going to clean them with your tongue while I get fucked. Youre going to worship my heels without me even in them because thats your job, cucky bitch.
I want my high heels to be sparkling when youre done. Cleaning my heels is what a pathetic, loser cuckold does. Youre not good enough to go on dates with women like me so youre gonna sit home and wait for us. Thats just your place, theres nothing you can do about it. And while youre at home waiting for us, Im going to leave out several other pairs of heels for you to clean with your tongue. Youll feel so stupid licking my heels in chastity while Im out on a date.
And youre going to think about me seducing another man in this hot dress while you lick my heels. Ill be flirting with him all night while you lick and clean and wait for me to come home so you can clean my date heels. And I know youll be so focused on this because your dick will be locked and Ill be taking the key with me. And if you do a good job with your tongue, maybe Ill give you the key. And youll be licking them while you listen to me and my man fucking. I know youll love that. Your cock will be throbbing in its cage. Youre gonna hear me sucking and fucking his big cock. Youre gonna hear me cum while youre locked up licking these heels.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : highheelcuckold-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 219.18 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:22

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:highheelcuckold-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:highheelcuckold-wmvhd.wmv