Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Colby Star

Fetishmales.com- Colby Star

Description:
    Grabbing his nice uncut cock, I stroke and kiss Colby Star instantly. This sexy fucker has got me horny and ready to flip. Using his tongue ring perfectly, we trade jobs before I fuck him. Eager and pliable, Colby begs for more he wants my hole now. On my back, I lift my legs and enjoy. Jerking off side by side, we both have explosive, and tasty, loads. Jake Bentwood loves to give and get in this hot DudesRaw.com compilation video.

Colby Starr calls me up and says he wants me to use his hole as my own dumping ground, no problem. Making the boy_s ass mine, I dominate him all around the room and keep pounding his whimpers provoke my deepest thrusts. Folded up like an accordion, I leave my jizz both inside and out. Going back in, I resume until he too gives up the juice. Rowdy McBeal doesn_t know the word no he_s perfect for this DudesRaw.com compilation pounding.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_colbystar-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 1028.8 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:24:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_colbystar-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Pie Hole Pig

Fetishmales.com- Pie Hole Pig

Description:
    Tyler Mitchell is a CumPigMen.com dream the boy is always down to swallow. As he relishes all the treats of Phoenix, he downs every last drop. And when he_s done with all the others, there_s always his own to enjoy.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_tylermitchell-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 1012.16 MB
    Duration : 00:24:55

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_tylermitchell-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Palm Springs Party 2

Fetishmales.com- Palm Springs Party 2

Description:
    Hot uninhibited naked XXX action continues at the clothing-optional Palm Springs resort_s sex party. In the sling room a sexy, lean pale-skinned beauty lies there with legs up and spread apart, with a couple of tops looking to breed his horny ass. His dick is rock hard when a scruffy young horndog slides his raw pole in and begins pumping. One of the hottest things about this kind of amateur real-life sex party fucking is the guys aren_t holding back. When things feel SOOO good inside a perfect hole there_s no reason NOT to go for it and spurt your load right then and there, and that_s what happens. The sling bottom, covered in fresh creamy cum, immediately gets plowed by a second taker also horned up and ready to shoot. Two loads in, the bottom boy can_t help but splatter out his own cum.

Outside on a bench near the hot tub, a muscular goodlooking pierced stud and a lean geeky dude are beating off when a shaved buddy offers up his oversized tool for the sucking, and the geeky lad is down on his knees to oblige. They move to take over the free spot in the sling, and our jockstrapped cocksucker is ass up getting eaten out and fingered by the pierced muscle boy. The shaved buddy watches and waits his turn. Once that hole is wet and throbbing, the shaved dude pumps his way in. The muscular guy is next, his rosy engorged tool filling the sling boy_s hole to the brim. His ass muscles ripple as he holds his bottom by the hips and drives in deep, pulls out to spurt his sticky load and pushes his dripping tool back into the sperm-starved ass.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_psparty2-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 997.11 MB
    Duration : 00:15:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_psparty2-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Behind The Scenes- Brett Bradley and Cam Christou

Fetishmales.com- Behind The Scenes- Brett Bradley and Cam Christou

Description:
    Behind the scenes with Brett Bradley and Cam Christou.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14brt006_b_bts-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 44.25 MB
    Duration : 00:01:36

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:14brt006_b_bts-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Nick Long Breeds Christian Matthews

Fetishmales.com- Nick Long Breeds Christian Matthews

Description:
    Nick Long breeds Christian Matthews_ cock hungry cum hole
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15thm001_b-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 203.49 MB
    Duration : 00:13:06

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15thm001_b-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Choking On Micah Brandt

Fetishmales.com- Choking On Micah Brandt

Description:
    Gettin_ some sizable cock out on the porch, Micah likes to feel the fresh air, and my mouth, on his meat. With some nice spitting and loads of saliva I choke him down the fucker knows how to keep my attention. Face fucking and slaps are offered as insentives for my wet work. By the time he cums, I have edged him over and over now_s my real reward as Micah spills down my throat. Conrad Daniels has quite the capable pie hole for Micah on this CumPigMen.com video.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_micah-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 421.54 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:05

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_micah-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Fetish

Fetishmales.com- Fetish

Description:
    This fun DudesRaw.com compilation focuses on fetishes and the pleasures derived from bondage and role play. The first video has Emerick Tylor giving Drew Michaels a good paddling. Tied up and whacked, the boy gives a, yes, sir, for more. Once other stimulants are used to get Drew ready, Emerick lets the bonded boy have a lick before he goes in the sling. Working a sizeable dildo in Drew_s hole, Emerick watches as the boy delivers a nice load.

Wearing his favorite puppy outfit, Buck Wilde bends over to receive a fun paddling from Jay Mars. Like any good boy, he likes to be stroked and taken care of Jay has a mouthful of the puppy before they go inside. Fucking Buck on the bed, this puppy produces two loads for his master Jay follows up with a wetting of his own.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_fetish-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 592.17 MB
    Duration : 00:14:31

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_fetish-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Elliot Kyle Adventures Part 1

Fetishmales.com- Elliot Kyle Adventures Part 1

Description:
    We went through Elliot Cross and Kyle Brooks trip to St Louis and put together the best of the best cum pig action, hook ups, hot guys, and cocking sucking clips for you to enjoy. Sit back, grab hold and stroke along as we skip right to the action.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_elliotkylecomp1-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 830.88 MB
    Duration : 00:20:30

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_elliotkylecomp1-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Atlas Evans and Red

Fetishmales.com- Atlas Evans and Red

Description:
    Wanting to tool around, Atlas Evans offers his throat to Red holy fuck you_re huge quips the suck boy. Well-skilled, Atlas has Red growing in his throat while he pins the ginger up against the wall. Multitasking, the hooverer wrangles the monster and tugs on his own beauty. Opening his pie hole for the release, Atlas swallows all he can and takes the rest on the chin. Red returns to his other job.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16cpm003_b-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 228.31 MB
    Duration : 00:09:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:16cpm003_b-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Jimmie Slater sucks a huge load from Tyler Tritt

Fetishmales.com- Jimmie Slater sucks a huge load from Tyler Tritt

Description:
    Jimmie Slater still has a face dripping with cum from the last guy he sucked off but he_s up for sucking another load out of Trit Tyler_s dick. Tyler feeds him every inch of his rock hard cock and rewards Jimmie with a huge load all over his face and down his throat.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15cpm003_f-hiq-1.mp4
    File Size : 190.71 MB
    Resolution : 1440x816
    Duration : 00:12:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:15cpm003_f-hiq-1.mp4

Thread Information