Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Maxx Gets a Throatful of Jace

Fetishmales.com- Maxx Gets a Throatful of Jace

Description:
    Cumhungry cocksucker Maxx Stoner can_t get enough dick, but handsome hung Jace is here to provide a huge helping. Maxx starts by smoothly slurping down the big mushroom head and first three inches of Jace_s rock-hard cock. Jace just stands and enjoys with head cocked back and eyes closed, but then takes a more active role. He grabs Maxx by the head and plows his dick in all the way to the root.

So turned on that he begins slobbering thick strings of saliva that drip off the slick shaft, Maxx goes down all the way. He holds the massive cock in his mouth and down his throat while he grinds his face into Jace_s downy bush. Jace holds Maxx_s hair and drills in repeatedly, just an inch or so. His head is tickling Maxx_s tonsils, but the expert dick-swallower never shows any sign of gagging.

Maxx backs off only because he feels how close Jace is getting, and allows him to beat off the last minute to whip up a giant cumload. It erupts in a massive spurt all over Maxx_s face from eyebrows to chin. Maxx sucks out the last few creamy shots and smiles contentedly.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_maxxjace-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 394.94 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:10

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_maxxjace-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Blake Holden Talon Dragotta

Fetishmales.com- Blake Holden Talon Dragotta

Description:
    Long-haired, Latin hottie Talon Dragotta immediately swallowing the cock of cutie Blake Holden. The two have a long, hard dick swallowing session, followed by Dragotta getting a raunchy, ass ramming from Holden. Talon thanks Holden for being serviced by swallowing the cum-gusher that explodes from Blake_s dip stick.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dsg_blaketalon-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 536.17 MB
    Resolution : 1918x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:20

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dsg_blaketalon-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Muscledaddy Christian Gets his Pole Polished

Fetishmales.com- Muscledaddy Christian Gets his Pole Polished

Description:
    Christian Matthews needs to get off, and quick And who better to suck and swallow than master sucker Maxx Stoner, who takes in Christian_s rock-hard pole right down to the fuzzy pubes. The piercing behind Christian_s nuts jiggles against the furry hairs of his taint as Maxx rocks and rolls into his dicklicking magic. Christian lifts the back of Maxx_s silky black hair as spit and precum splatter all over. Maxx sniffs deeply, nuzzles the thick bush of pubes that frame Christian_s straight wet dick. Christian playfully smacks Maxx_s face for some tough love encouragement.

Maxx is plenty encouraged, only pulls away to get a breath in and go back to swallowing deep. He worships the smell and taste of Christian_s musky crotch as his tongue runs from hairy balls to smooth head. Christian_s breathing heavy now, wants to shoot deep down into the handsome suckboy. He wants to grab his cock and stroke off but holds back and lets Maxx do his finest work. But he can_t hold out for long. Moaning and gasping, Christian milks out a creamy reward for Maxx_s ravenous mouth. Cum drips from the supersucker_s fuzzy black goatee as he proudly turns to smile for the camera.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_maxxchristian-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 389.86 MB
    Duration : 00:13:01

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_maxxchristian-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Powers Plows Pacifico

Fetishmales.com- Powers Plows Pacifico

Description:
    Hot tatted blond cub Ryan Powers is horny, tatted, full of cum and ready to unload in Latin muscle daddy Dominic Pacifico. Swelling cocks pressed together as they kiss, the sexual temperature rises fast between them. Dominic drops to his knees and slurps down Ryan_s thick tool as he beats his own prick in unison. The soft blond hairs of Ryan_s pubes tickle Dominic_s nose as he swallows to the root with just a hint of gagging. Ryan spits and swallows as he hocks on Dominic_s uncut meat, takes it down his cockstarved throat with a low guttural moan. He sucks Pacifico_s meaty nuts then goes back to cocksucking with even more gusto.

Dominic gets on hands and knees and pokes his butt into Ryan_s handsome face. The bearded young stud slurps his hole, gets it wet and open for a hard raw drilling. I_m ready for that dick Dominic pleads, and Ryan slides it in easy and deep. He grabs Dominic_s elbow and hip and rams in straight. That_s good, FUCK Ryan exclaims as he speeds up his pumping. He pulls his cock all the way out, strokes it once and rams back in harder. Bodies gleaming with sweat, the two fuck-driven barebackers grind their gonads together like beasts. Ryan_s nuts smack against Dominic_s crack with a loud slap as he gets closer. Dominic turns on his back and spreads his legs wide open. Ryan holds both thighs and goes for broke, growling and groaning as loud as Dominic as his balls pull up tight. He milks out his load in a volley of hot splashes across Dominic_s hairy pecs, feeds his spurting cock to the hard-fucked bottom.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_ryandominic-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 2824.42 MB
    Duration : 00:25:19

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_ryandominic-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Here Piggy

Fetishmales.com- Here Piggy

Description:
    Grinding up against Anthony Wood_s wood, I let him smell a couple of strap options before I pull out my meat. With a throat like wet velvet, I can tell this boy is hungry. Fuckin_ the back of his pie hole, I push his Adam_s apple way down I use my cock to treat him dirty. With some serious hoovering, Anthony sucks my spewing cock, dry. Bae CupiD is another hot model for our offering on CumPigMen.com.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_baeanthony-full-1.mp4
    File Size : 344.36 MB
    Duration : 00:13:04

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_baeanthony-full-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Jed Athens Breeds Lucius Cross

Fetishmales.com- Jed Athens Breeds Lucius Cross

Description:
    Jed Athens and Lucius Cross have a great fuck in this video. It starts of with a little tenderness and moves quickly into Zed giving one of the best rimjobs we_ve seen in ages Zed really digs his tongue into Lucio_s hairy asshole. Opening up his rosebud and spit lubing him for a pounding raw fuck. Lucio eagerly pushes back against Zed_s anal assault Lucio clearly loves the attention. And eagerly awaits the huge load of cum from Zed.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16thm001_d-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 248.04 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:58

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:16thm001_d-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Cumpetition Part 2

Fetishmales.com- Cumpetition Part 2

Description:
    Billy warner and Jimmie Slater are back stuffing their mouths full of the thickest, meatiest pieces they can find, and we_re here to watch Jimmie gets gladly facefucked by a stubbly brown Latin stud with pierced nips and a huge uncut schlong. Every once in a while he takes a breath and beats that big meat for a stroke or two, but otherwise it_s pure hot cocksucking. When his stud gets down to the final act, Billy_s cheeks puff in and out and he almost gags on the insane amount of hot thick manjuice that overflows his mouth and runs down his chin and neck. It_s a cumflood like you_ve rarely seen.

Billy_s making time with muscled cub Marcos Mateo, with trimmed chest hair and a hard straight cock. The horny cub rocks and pumps in perfect sync with Billy_s perpetual motion cumguzzling mouth. Maybe Billy_s PUMP jockstrap is taken as a literal command. Billy uses his almost lethally effective hand and mouth combo on Mateo_s cock and has him grimacing and groaning in uncontrollable heat. Billy sucks Marcos_ nuts and keeps his face close by as he senses a big cum wad is on the way. When it spurts out in a big eruption Billy dives in, pushes his beating fist away to gulp down every drop of the precious fluid. He even laps up errant drips splattered on the sheet below and gives Marcos_ hand a special oral washing. Another day and another pair of big cummers for our trusty cocksucker kings.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm-round2-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 936.15 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:22:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm-round2-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Anthony Christop- Suck Me

Fetishmales.com- Anthony Christop- Suck Me

Description:
    When I saw Anthony, I couldn_t wait to have him wrap his lips around my cock and balls he is so cute and eager. Using his mouth to spit and lick, he grabs my hips and pulls me in to choke. Letting me freely face fuck him, the saliva and suck ends happily. Christop enjoys receiving as well as giving on CumPigMen.com.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm-christopanthony-full-1.mp4
    File Size : 359.82 MB
    Duration : 00:13:51

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm-christopanthony-full-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- RJ and Caleb

Fetishmales.com- RJ and Caleb

Description:
    Gettin_ home to my hole, I see Caleb_s got his hand down his pants I control when he cums. Teachin_ him a lesson in listening to me, I fuck him raw and fill him up. He learns to behave and I let him blow his load. RJ Cummings has quite the control over his husband, just they way we like it on DudesRaw.com.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_cummings-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 537.02 MB
    Duration : 00:20:26

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_cummings-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Sexy Spencer Swallows Cesar

Fetishmales.com- Sexy Spencer Swallows Cesar

Description:
    Spencer Gray is a pierced hippie boy with a mop of dark curls and a hunger for big uncut Latin cock. Today that hunger is getting satisfied, and then some. Cesar Xes has a mighty lance of stiff manmeat. He slaps it around Spencer_s face and drives it straight down the young stud_s gullet.

Spencer_s taste isn_t limited to cock, as he sucks and worships Xes_ smooth tight nuts. While Spencer kneels obediently before him Cesar grabs a handful of curly hair and fucks the insatiable cocksucker_s face. When it_s buried to the hilt, he ping-pongs his nutsack against Spencer_s chin.

Spencer_s cheeks pull in as he Hoovers down that delicious Mexican chorizo. All the way down, Cesar commands, and Spencer_s quick to obey. He_s getting so comfortable with a throat full of Cesar that he_s ready to show off some tricks. He slurps down Cesar_s right testicle as his lips are pressed against the black downy fur of Xes_ pubes. Cesar_s so turned on he can_t hold back much longer.

As Spencer slobbers his big tongue against the full length, Cesar grabs his dick and starts pumping fast. Suddenly he pushes Spencer_s face back and aims for the ready and open mouth. After a big spurt to the lips, Spencer crowds in closer and swallows every drop. Thank you Daddy, he offers, bats his big thick eyelashes and lets the sperm run down his chin.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_spencercesar-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 377.46 MB
    Duration : 00:12:40

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_spencercesar-def-1.mp4

Thread Information