Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Deric McCoy, Evan Stevens and Kaden Carr

Fetishmales.com- Deric McCoy, Evan Stevens and Kaden Carr

Description:
    Horny fucker Deric takes his work buddies Evan and Kaden into the work bathroom to suck them off. They take turns blowing each other until Deric takes both of the cum loads in his mouth. Piggy Deric cums all over a mirror and greedily laps it all up.
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 11phm007_a-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 581.97 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:22:52

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:11phm007_a-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Whored Out In

Fetishmales.com- Whored Out In

Description:
    Marked for use and disposal, Christian Matthews is blindfolded and on his knees, ready for use. Tanner Shields will be taking this, fuckin_ sweet little cum dump in this DudesRaw.com film. Eating what he_ll be depositing into, the rose is exposed and watered. Gauging with his two fingers, Tanner pulls that juicy hole apart. Allowing Christian to swallow and choke, the bottom blows the top yeah boy, pull on my nuts too, commands Tanner.

With the bottom_s face down and hole up, Christian gets just what he_s been begging for fuckin_ take it, quips the top. Watching that fat ass jiggle while being plowed, the top undoes Christian_s blindfold then shoves it into the bottom_s mouth Tanner_s here to hear that hole speak. Working that sloppy opening, Tanner then unloads both in and out of his partner before he shoves himself back in. With Christian_s, whore hole nice and dirty, the bottom is allowed to cum as well.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dr_cumdump-full-1.mp4
    File Size : 1126.53 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:54

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dr_cumdump-full-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Jake Marshall and Anthony Marx

Fetishmales.com- Jake Marshall and Anthony Marx

Description:
    Sexy Daddy Bear Jake Marshall can_t get enough of beefy bear boy Anthony Marx and the feeling is definitely mutual. Anthony sucks and worships Jake_s fat dick, all the time thinking of how good it_s gonna feel when it_s pounding his big beefy ass. And pound it does The boy is rewarded with a huge load shot all over his hole and fucked back in by the satiated top.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14brt002_b-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 362.67 MB
    Duration : 00:23:07

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:14brt002_b-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Sean Dean s Hungry Hole 2

Fetishmales.com- Sean Dean_s Hungry Hole 2

Description:
    Grinding and grabbing Parker Neal_s cock, I am seriously impressed with what he is packin_. A cock-connoisseur, my mouth tells me I_ll be feeling it tomorrow. Having Parker stick it to me, I ride along for the fun and then flop over for the show. He fills me up before I ooze one out.

Swallowing Justin Cross, his cock is always up for a lick-n-fuck the girth is what takes me a minute. Taking a break, he sucks on me and arouses. Tugging on my while I ride, Justin blows up my hole I do enjoy a good creampie. I then release my own cum and add it to the party. Sean Dean is just incredible in this compilation his hungry appetite for DudesRaw.com is apparent.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_seandean2-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 988.64 MB
    Duration : 00:24:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_seandean2-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Dylan Barebacks Ryan Raz

Fetishmales.com- Dylan Barebacks Ryan Raz

Description:
    Dylan barebacks Ryan Raz_s horny hole
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16chris_a-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 195.87 MB
    Duration : 00:12:30

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:16chris_a-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Get At That

Fetishmales.com- Get At That

Description:
    You all know how much I love cock, and blowing a guy is my favorite job. When I looked up who_d be cummin_, I was blown away when I saw Ray Dalton scheduled the man is one of the best Daddys in the business. I got hard just thinking of all the places his cock has been I used some throat spray just to make sure I was ready. On my knees, he gives a, that_s what I need I just opened my throat and went to town. Sucking him deep, I knew I had him when he started face fucking me he thrusts with so much force. Grabbing his cock, he says, open that fuckin_ mouth, and gives me just what I_ve been working hard for, his daddy drizzle. This hot scene was filmed for CumPigMen.com and included the very talented throat of Chrisbot.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : cpm_daltonchrisbot-full-1.mp4
    File Size : 856.33 MB
    Duration : 00:12:43

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:cpm_daltonchrisbot-full-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Straightboy Suckathon

Fetishmales.com- Straightboy Suckathon

Description:
    Jordan, Jadizon and Nu are straight guys who need the cash, and are motivated enough to all suck on each others_ cocks for the internet. Jordan is a mischievous blond with a crew cut and a muscular torso covered with tattoos front and back. Jadizon is a close cropped Latino, well-built with a pierced ear and couple of tats, ever-smiling and friendly. Nu is dark-haired, bespectacled and lean, a fresh-faced boy next door.

The threesome huddle up on the bed and Nu goes first, getting a mouthful of Jordan_s long pale cock while Jadizon stands alongside getting his nuts fondled while he strokes his bronzed dick. Jadizon is happy to get down on the bed and hold Nu_s cock in hand while he slowly gets it down his throat. Jordan moans dreamy-eyed when Jad takes over sucking duties on him, then Nu takes another crack at rock-hard Jordan. Both of them lick and nuzzle at once while Jordan just lies back and enjoys.

Jad and Nu kneel on either side of Jordan stroking, and he takes each of them into his talented mouth. Jad is not quite hard, but Jordan_s sucking wakes his cock as he grips and jerks Jordan_s meat pole. Nu is getting turned on watching and can_t help squirting out his approval in a thick creamy splatter that covers Jordan_s tight abs and biceps. Jordan barely misses a beat sucking Jadizon, but scrpgs up the load and licks it off his hand before going back to work.

Nu slurps down Jordan then Jadizon lies in the middle of the action. Jordan beats and swallows his cock while Nu massages his muscular thighs and fondles his nutsack. Jad takes over with his fist and cums in a long stream that leaks out between his fingers. Jordan licks the bits off his cock and balls then lies back to milk out his own load. When Nu rubs just behind his balls, Jordan speeds up and gets ready to fire off a wad. Jadizon and Nu move in closer and squeeze his legs as he breathes slower and his nuts draw up tight. A few splatters splash out, then a volley of cum sprays onto his muscular belly. He licks his lips as Jad and Nu move in to gingerly take a taste.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dsg_oral3way-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 641.55 MB
    Duration : 00:21:32

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dsg_oral3way-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Nathan Rides Micah s Chocolate Stick

Fetishmales.com- Nathan Rides Micah_s Chocolate Stick

Description:
    Horny pups Nathan Daniels and Micah Martinez are not interested in small talk. The camera rolls and they are already full-on making out with their hands groping nips and crotches. Once they each get a good feel of the other_s dick it_s time to peel off the shirts and start getting down to the real business, and Nathan is first to unbutton Micah_s fly and dive in for a hot handful. When he sees that it_s already rock hard, the jeans come down and his mouth is bobbing up and down on that tasty ebony rod. He uses Micah_s musky socks as a popper and goes to work licking and worshipping his smooth, perfect feet.

Nathan strips down and poses crouched across the sofa, and Micah motorboats his round pink ass cheeks. Once he_s licked and prodded the hole with his deft tongue, he too dives down for a bit of toe-sucking goodness. He rises and kneels behind Nathan, ramming his big raw cock straight in. Grabbing both cheeks, he slides in smooth and hard. Nathan_s ass ripples with the force of each hard stroke.

Nathan groans with half-closed eyes, begging Fuck me to his hung buddy. Micah_s nuts slap against his hairy crack as he turns up the speed. Nathan turns over and beats his meat as Micah plows in. Nathan grabs a pec and twiddles Micah_s tight brown nip. He rides Micah as they turn to drive in deeper, and neither stud can hold out for long. Micah guides Nathan_s big muscular ass down onto his throbbing pole and gets ready to blast his wad. He pulls out and jacks into Nathan_s crack, pushing the load back in as rivulets drip along the sides. He spreads the hairy ass to watch cum drool out the satisfied hole, then Nathan splatters his pubes with a juicy spray of his own.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dudesraw_nathanmicah-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 925.42 MB
    Duration : 00:30:45

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dudesraw_nathanmicah-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Christian Matthews Blows Christop

Fetishmales.com- Christian Matthews Blows Christop

Description:
    Sparkling eyes on Christian shine as he gets to see Christopher_s big cock for the first time. What follows is a piggy, sloppy, uninhibited blowjob. Rewarding Christian with a huge sticky load from Christopher. Both men are heavily inked and Christopher_s big nipple rings set off his great chest tattoos. It is great to see such expert and eager cock hunger.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16cpm001_a-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 172.44 MB
    Duration : 00:10:57

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:16cpm001_a-def-1.mp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fetishmales.com- Young Guns 4

Fetishmales.com- Young Guns 4

Description:
    Offering up a flip fuck, Cody Bristol, with the chest tat, and Sean Dean trade off and get off. Both cum well-equipped to give and take. Tight holes and sloppy action make this a DudesRaw.com film that satisfies.

Starting with the best bits, Raidar is face first in Troy Seagles ass. Goin_ until he_s blowin_, Raidar has a great cock, and he_s not afraid to go deep on such a tight hole. Used and amused, Troy unloads then gets a creamy ending from his partner.
    Model:
    Studio:
    Fetishmales.com
    Info:
    File Name : dr_youngguns4-def-1.mp4
    File Size : 866.85 MB
    Duration : 00:21:17

Download VIDEO:
    Flyfiles Video:dr_youngguns4-def-1.mp4

Thread Information